An Urban League Job Training Program That Works.
- Construction Connections is an eight-week Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program designed to prepare participants for a career in the construction industry.
- The progr
am is a collaboration between the Urban League and Allied Construction Industries and focuses on soft skill development as well as technical instruction.
- Upon completion of the 172-hour program each student is equipped with: a National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Core Curriculum Certificate, Registration in the NCCER's National Registry, Bobcat Certification, and OSHA 10.
- 102 People Enrolled in the Program
- 94 Men and Women Graduated (92% Completion Rate)
- 81 Individuals Employed (86% Placement Rate)
A BIG thanks to the Ohio Department of Transportation for funding this program.